Triple C Farm requires that you read, understand, accept and comply with the following terms and conditions in order to purchase livestock sold by us.
You must be at least 18 years of age and able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
Your Purchase is a Contract
When you place a checkout on an online item, you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller if you are the winning buyer. When you purchase a fixed-price item, you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller.
If you are purchasing a fixed-price item, you agree to pay the seller the full amount of the sale price (for fixed-price items) plus any applicable sales or use tax on your purchase, as well as any applicable shipping or delivery charges. You agree to honor the seller’s requirements regarding method and time of payment.
When you purchase a fixed-price item, you are agreeing to any specific terms and conditions imposed by the seller and included by the seller in the item’s description (except in the case that such terms would violate the law or conflict with Triple C Farm's Terms of Service).
All Purchases are Final
Once you have placed and confirmed your purchase, your purchase can not be retracted (except in the case that the completion of the transaction would violate the law or the Triple C Farm's Terms of Service).
All Purchases are Final Once you have confirmed a purchase, your purchase is final and can not be canceled (except in the case that the completion of the transaction would violate the law or the Triple C Farm's Terms of Service).
Government Regulations and Taxes
You are solely responsible for compliance with any federal, state or local tax laws governing your purchase. It is your responsibility to report and pay any applicable taxes. We suggest you consult a professional tax adviser.
Sellers reserve the right to add or remove items from the website at any time without notice.
Acceptance of Terms of Service
You must read, understand, accept and comply with the Triple C Farm's Terms of Service outlined below.
TRIPLE C FARM TERMS OF SERVICE
- Triple C Farm’s tcflivestock.com is a platform through which Buyers and Sellers connect for the purpose of browsing, buying and selling Items in an online auction format. We do not act as a traditional auctioneer, but simply provide the technological infrastructure through which Buyer and Sellers can connect and transact with each other.
- Any person wishing to use our Services for the purposes of selling, purchasing or buying, must first Register. Our Services are available only to persons over 18 years of age. By Registering, Users confirm that they are over 18 years of age.
- Triple C Farms is not involved in transactions among Users. In particular, the contract for sale of an Item is directly between the Buyer and Seller.
- Triple C Farms makes no representation, does not warrant, and has no control whatsoever over:
- the quality, safety, fitness for purpose or legality of the Items or content posted by Users;
- the truth or accuracy of Item listings;
- the ability of Sellers to sell Items or the ability of Buyers to buy Items;
- the ability of Buyer or Seller to actually complete a transaction or act lawfully when using our Site.
- Triple C Farms does not take ownership of or title in Items at any time, and does not transfer in part or whole any legal ownership of Items from Seller to Buyer. Triple C Farms does not have any control whatsoever over when title and risk in an Item will pass from the Seller to the Buyer.
- Triple C Farms does not act as the agent or representative of a User for any purpose in relation to this User Agreement.
- Users acknowledge that Triple C Farms collects only limited information about Buyers and Sellers, which may be only an email address. Therefore, we recommend Buyers and Sellers undertake their own enquiries and ensure they collect sufficient details regarding of the Person(s) with whom they are transacting on this Site to ensure they are satisfied that the Person(s) is properly identified to your satisfaction.
- Triple C Farms is neither involved in nor responsible for the delivery of an Item. The method of, and any charges for, delivery of an Item is determined by the Seller. The Seller may post instructions on the Site regarding delivery or collection of an Item, and such instructions may be contained within automated emails sent by the Site on behalf of the Seller. However, Triple C Farms is not responsible for the content of these instructions and in the event of any difficulty in receiving an Item, the Buyer’s sole recourse is to seek redress from the Seller.
Limitation of liability
- To the full extent permitted by law
- Triple C Farms (and our affiliates and related bodies corporate, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) is not liable whatsoever for any loss or damage however caused which a User may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with their use of the Site. Users assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from use of the Site and the Services.
- Each User hereby releases Triple C Farms (and our affiliates and related bodies corporate, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) from all liabilities, claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, arising out of or in any way connected with any dispute between Users.
- While Triple C Farms strives to maintain a safe trading environment, you accept that there are risks when trading online and using our Site and our Services, including dealing with underage or fraudulent Persons. Users acknowledge that the Site is an online platform which allows anyone to offer, sell, buy any Items at any time and from any territory (whether in the United States or elsewhere). Users acknowledge that we are not directly involved in the actual transaction between Buyer and Seller. Triple C Farms has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of Items advertised, the truth or accuracy of Users' content or listings, the ability of Sellers to sell Items, the ability of Buyers to pay for Items or that a Buyer or Seller will actually complete a transaction or return an Item.
- Triple C Farms bears no responsibility for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by inaccurate or misleading information published on the Site.
- Under no circumstances shall we or any of our related bodies corporate or our or their directors, officers, employees or representatives be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits.
- This User Agreement is to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties, conditions, guarantees or obligations. If such legislation applies, to the extent possible, we limit our liability in respect of any claim to, at our option, to:
- the supply of the Services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the Services supplied again.
- The terms and conditions of Third Party Services may include giving consent for the provider to collect, use, store and disclose information in relation to the User’s activity on the Site. The manner in which the Third Party Service collects, uses, stores and discloses such information is governed solely by the policies of the third parties operating the Third Party Services, and Triple C Farms shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any Third Party Service that the User accesses.
- Triple C Farms is not responsible for the accuracy, availability or reliability of any information, content, goods, data, opinions, advice or statements made available in connection with Third Party Services.
- Users hereby indemnify and agree to hold us (including our affiliates and related bodies corporate, as well as our and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) harmless from any and all expenses, costs and losses (including, but not limited to, legal fees) resulting from any claims that are asserted, or may be asserted, based on or relating to the User’s use, or the use by any individual using the User’s password, of our Services.
- Users hereby indemnify and agree to hold us (including our affiliates and related bodies corporate, as well as our and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) harmless from any and all expenses, costs and losses resulting from claims of third parties (including, but not limited to, legal fees) resulting from claims of third parties due to or arising out of the User’s breach of this User Agreement, the User’s improper use of the our Services or the User’s breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
Triple C Farms does not participate in disputes between Users. If another User breaches any obligation to you, you – not Triple C Farms – are responsible for enforcing any rights that you may have. In the event of a dispute between you and another User, we encourage you to resolve the dispute quickly and amicably, using the communication channels available to you. If you have a dispute with another User, you release Triple C Farms (and our affiliates and related bodies corporate, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
If a dispute arises between you and us, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. We strongly encourage you to first contact us to seek a resolution. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
The unenforceability or invalidity of any term, provision, section or subsection of this User Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining terms, provisions, sections or subsections of this User Agreement. Such remaining terms, provisions, sections or subsections shall be interpreted and construed in such a manner as to carry out fully the intention of the parties hereto.